Family Friendly - We treat the whole family and treat you as if you were our family.
Comprehensive care for all ages - including restorative, cosmetic, surgery,dental impalnts, orthodontics, laser dentistry , gum therapy. We treat special needs, medically compromised children and adults and patients with dental anxiety.
Experienced and Compassionate doctors - we give you our full attention
Conservative treatment philosophy - We believe each tooth is important, however, we do remember that there is a person behind every tooth!.- Our mission is in bridging the gap.
Full range of behavior management and coping with anxiety- general anesthesia does not need to be the only answer. We offer different levels of sedation and various behavior guidance techniques. General anesthesia is reserved for the most extreme cases. For treatment under General anesthesia we offer either in office GA or treatment in an hospital setting (Franciscan hospital for children) where Dr. Sapir is a faculty attending.
Evening and Sunday appointements available!
Same day emergency appointments!
Cosmetic Dentistry - esthetic crowns and filling for children and adults as well as whitening and clear aligners.
State of the art office - spacious treatment rooms, TVs for the patients, games for the kids, Wi-Fi.
Covid-19 Risk management:
The health and well being of our patientsis our top priority, now and always. We are excited to share with you the unprecedented steps that we are taking to protect both patients and team members.
We follow precautions developed by the CDC and try to exceed them whenever possible! On top of our strict disinfection and sterilization protocols and the already sunny, spacious treatment rooms, with large open windows that provide natural fresh airflow, we added the following:
1. HEPA medical grade air purification system to remove aersols, bacteria and virus particles from the air.
2. Anesthesia filters to the laughing gas tubing along with Ozone disinfection of the tubing system.
3. In order to prevent cross contamination between patients all our anesthesia tubing and masks are either disposable or autoclavable.
4. All surface areas and door handles are disinfected after each use.
5. Patients temperature is being taken by non-contact infra-red thermometer.
6. In order to reduce the load of patients in the waiting room we have equiped a third large and airy room to accommodate patients in their own treatment room. This will reduce interpatient contact to the minimum while providing safe personal care to our patients. As always our treatment concept is one patient at a time (no open bays or mass dentistry as was seen in the past in other facilities!).
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.