Posts for: March, 2020
The health and well being of our patients is our top priority, now and always.We are available to provide treatment to patients of record as well as patient's that have no other dental provider available or are looking to join our state of the art practice. With the start of Phase 2 reopening and the return to routine dental care, including cleanings, we are excited to share with you the unprecedented steps that we are taking to protect both patients and team members.
We follow precautions developed by the CDC and try to exceed them whenever possible! On top of our strict disinfection and sterilization protocols and the already sunny, spacious treatment rooms, with large open windows that provide natural fresh airflow, we added the following:
1. HEPA medical grade air purification system to remove aersols, bacteria and virus particles from the air.
2. Anesthesia filters to the laughing gas tubing along with Ozone disinfection of the tubing system.
3. In order to prevent cross contamination between patients all our anesthesia tubing and masks are either disposable or autoclavable.
4. All surface areas and door handles are disinfected after each use.
5. Patients temperature is being taken by non-contact infra-red thermometer.
6. In order to reduce the load of patients in the waiting room we have equipped a third large and airy room to accommodate patients in their own treatment room. This will reduce interpatient contact to the minimum while providing safe personal care to our patients. As always our treatment concept is one patient at a time (no open bays or mass dentistry as was seen in the past in other facilities!).
We are trying as best as we can to minimize overlap between patients in the waiting room. This requires some help from you as well. If possible please have only one parent accompanying a child and leave siblings at home, unless they have an appointment as well. Please wear a mask if you are sitting in the waiting room. You are welcome to call from downstairs to see if we are ready for you to come up. Also please understand that if we ask you to change your appointment time, it is to prevent too many people in the practice at once
Any questions, please give us a call at (508) 850-6992, we're happy to help.